نظام التشغيل
windows 8

رقم العضوية
09-27-2015, 02:36 AM
المشاركة 1
09-27-2015, 02:36 AM
المشاركة 1
افتراضي شرح كيف تسترجع حساب غوغل أدسنس بعد حظره
كثيرون بعد التسجيل والحصول على حساب غوغل أدسنس ، يقومون بمخالفة سياسة غوغل في هذا المجال عبر وضع بعض البرامج مع الكراكهات ، وأشياء أخرى مخالفة ، مما يتسبب في حظر موقعهم وبالتالي عدم ضهور الإعلانات عليه .

طبعا عليك أن تقوم بحدف الأشياء المخالفة على موقعك والتي أدت إلى هذا الحظر ، ثم ترفق الرسالة بهذا النص :

we delete the ads and we delete the entire script, which was advertising it and I not know that this thing is contrary to the policy and piece all the things you change the active To conform with the presentation of Adsense ads I hope you to kindly reconsider Active mentioned Alert me above if you need to do in that to the piece I hope you re-open appearance Announcements and thank you and your services This Privacy Policy: we do not allow the existence of any material in violation of intellectual property rights as pirated software Or dredgers and Alcyrialat or movies or songs, so when Mshahdtkm for such Materials in one of our pages, please contact us in order to take the necessary action as soon as possible and Thank you

و بعد 24/8 ساعات سوف تستلم رسالة جواب رفع الحظر عن موقعك ، ثم ستبدأ الإعلانات بالظهور مجددا على صفحات موقعك