عيد الاضحى المبارك

مواضيع تهمك

Apple ابل يختص هذا القسم بجميع منتجات (Apple) ابل : iPhone , iPhone 6 , iPhone 6 Plus , iPad , iPod , Watch , Mac ,

متصفح أوبِرا ميني للآيباد والآيفون ( Opera Mini web browser)

O اسمُ التّطبيقِ O مُتصفّح أوبِرا ميني للآيباد والآيفون OperaMiniwebbrowser By Opera Software ASA O أيقونةُ التّطبيقِ O ...

احصائياتى

الردود

المشاهدات
هيلبرنت
.:: رفيق درب ::.
  • هيلبرنت has a brilliant futureهيلبرنت has a brilliant futureهيلبرنت has a brilliant futureهيلبرنت has a brilliant futureهيلبرنت has a brilliant futureهيلبرنت has a brilliant futureهيلبرنت has a brilliant futureهيلبرنت has a brilliant futureهيلبرنت has a brilliant futureهيلبرنت has a brilliant futureهيلبرنت has a brilliant future

• هيلبرنت غير متواجد حالياً

المشاركات

+التقييم

تاريخ التسجيل
Jul 2015

الاقامة
فى الدنيا

نظام التشغيل
windows 8

رقم العضوية
11-20-2015, 01:52 AM
المشاركة 1
11-20-2015, 01:52 AM
المشاركة 1
افتراضي متصفح أوبِرا ميني للآيباد والآيفون ( Opera Mini web browser)

O اسمُ التّطبيقِ O
مُتصفّح أوبِرا ميني
للآيباد والآيفون
OperaMiniwebbrowser
By Opera Software ASA

O أيقونةُ التّطبيقِ O

O معلوماتٌ عن التّطبيق O
أوبرامينيOperaMini؛

تطبيق عمليّ وسريع يعمل كمُتصفّح لفتح صفحات،

ومواقع الإنترنت والويب على أجهزة الآيفون والآيباد،

ويتميز هذا المتصفح بالوُصول إلى جميع محتويات ومواقع النت،

وإدارتها بشكل رائع!

O مُميّزاتُ التّطبيق O
  • Free
  • Category: Utilities
  • Updated: Sep 22, 2015
  • Version: 11.0.0
  • Size: 30.6 MB
  • Languages: English, Arabic,Bokm& #229 l, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech,Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi,Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish,Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish,Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese

Download Opera Mini and get going

with one of the fastest web browsers oniPhon,

iPad and iPod Touch.

Opera Mini’s video boost feature crunchesdown the size of the videos before they arrive on your device.

Combined with up to 90% data savings onordinary webpages,

this means time saved waiting on

cool stuff and fewernasty surprises on

Get going. Opera Mini is fast, secure and easy touse.

Get up to 90% data savings. Opera Mini’s data-savings modesare perfect for getting fast-loading pages on slow connections. Take Opera Miniwith you when you travel and keep roaming costs in check by using less mobiledata.

Night mode. Opera Mini’s smarter night modehelps you to read more comfortably in the dark. Toggle between two options todim your screen, relieve your eyes and help you get healthier sleep andrest.

Enjoy more video. Watch videos when youwant on your mobile device while using less data. Turn on video boost in thedata-savings menu to prevent buffering and stalling.

Take your bookmarks with you. Do even more with bookmarks inOpera Mini. Sync your phone’s bookmarks with your tablet or computer. From workto your commute to the couch, you can change your surroundings without losingyour favorites.

View your favorites with one tap. Stay up to date with the content that matters most to you, right on thebrowser’s start page, with Speed Dial. Add pages by tapping the + icon.

Explore new things. Find the best, new articles from yourfields of interest with the Discover feature. You’ll never be boredagain.

O التّوافُق O

This app is designedfor bothiPhone andiPad

O صُور مِن التّطبيق O

~ScreenShots~

،’

O تقييم التّطبيق O

~ Customer Ratings ~

Customer Reviews

by tiffdog06

I always gotannoyed at how when you're browsing on Opera and finish typing something into asearch bar on a webpage, nothing happens when you hit the enter key (especiallyon the iPad...or maybe this was a problem on all Apple devices)?? Fortunately, after a long time, they fixed the problem on this Opera version. Before, I'dalways have to tap the "search, submit, or enter" button on the webpage itselfin order to go to the next webpage.

I was never a fan of Safari, andwith iOS 9, the web pages seem to load slow or keep on reloading multiple times. Super happy to use Opera as my web browsing alternative.

...More

Stilla bit laggy

by smarlyj

Opera Miniis a great alternative to Safari's web browser but the app still requires someminor adjustments. I'm not sure if its because I still have an iPhone 5 but thebrowser is still laggy at sometimes and I get annoyed by this. Safari doesn'tlag like it does. Please make some stability improvements for the iPhone 5. Other than that, the app is great and the Night Mode feature and clearingcache/************************s is my favorite feature.

O ( سِعر التّطبيقِ ) O

مجّانيّ.

O لحِفظ التّطبيق مِن مُتجر ( آيتونز ) O

* لنِظام ( الأندرويد ):

(Android 1.5 and up)

من هُنــــا.

~ تمّ؛ بحمدِ الله تَعالى ~

اضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

متصفح أوبِرا ميني للآيباد والآيفون ( Opera Mini web browser)

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع
المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع: متصفح أوبِرا ميني للآيباد والآيفون ( Opera Mini web browser)
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
متصفح "Opera Mini 9" على ios يسهل مشاهدة الفيديو بشكل أفضل ننورهانة ركن اخر الاخبار التقنية 0 12-10-2019 12:35 PM
[ برنامج مجانى ] : تحميل متصفح يو سي 2019 UC Browser اسرع متصفح انترنت هيلبرنت برامج كمبيوتر 1 10-26-2019 08:07 PM
تحميل برنامج متصفح اوبرا Opera Browser 55 هيلبرنت برامج كمبيوتر 0 03-22-2016 12:04 AM
متصفح الويب Opera Mini للأندرويد هيلبرنت Android اندرويد 0 02-29-2016 11:35 PM
مُتصفّح أوبِرا ميني للآيباد والآيفون ( Opera Mini web browser) هيلبرنت Apple ابل 0 10-07-2015 11:53 PM

الساعة الآن 03:40 PM
RSS 2.0XML Site MapTAGS SiteInfo SiteRSS FeedMap SectionsvB MapsMap TagSitemap ForumMaps Forum